TERA’s compliance guarantee
TERA is passionate about making recruitment sustainable for companies and safe for workers.
We are committed to the highest standards of worker welfare and endorsed by top government, commercial, and nonprofit supporters. Our industry-leading Worker Welfare System goes far beyond a check-the-box approach to supplier responsibility: our business model puts legal, financial and social compliance at its core.
Recruitment aligned with your Supplier Code of Conduct
TERA is backed by top commercial, non-profit and government supporters. Our Worker Welfare System complies with or exceeds dozens of best-practice standards and principles, including:
- The Dhaka Principles
- ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work and Follow-up
- C181 – Private Employment Agencies Convention, 1997 (No. 181)
- C189 – Domestic Workers Convention, 2011 (No. 189)
- The RBA Code of Conduct
- The Expo 2020 Dubai Worker Welfare Policy
- IOM’s International Recruitment Integrity System (IRIS) Standard
- Clearview’s Addressing Poor Recruitment Practices in Supply Chains White Paper
- The Consumer Goods Forum’s Forced Labor Priority Industry Principles
- Verite’s fair hiring toolkit
- ILO’s indicators of forced labour
- Qatar Foundation Mandatory Standards of Migrant Workers’ Welfare
- And many more!
In our independent worker monitoring data, TERA has a 100% success rate in eliminating recruitment fees
We are also part of Alliance 8.7, a global partnership committed to achieving target 8.7 of the 2030 sustainable development goals: “Take immediate and effective measures to eradicate forced labour, end modern slavery and human trafficking and secure the prohibition and elimination of the worst forms of child labour, including recruitment and use of child soldiers, and by 2025 end child labour in all its forms.”
Want to learn more?
Contact us to find out more about how our services enable clients to demonstrate adherence to top social compliance and worker welfare standards.
“When I came to know about TERA, I was very happy and I thought my future is now going to change because I am associated with an ethical organization who is not charging anything from us.
TERA’s jobs provide free lodging, fooding , and other facilities. The pre departure training is very good and effective which is being provided by TERA. I have not seen such type of training before in any other recruitment agency.
Thank you, TERA!”